Explore dazzling destination of the world war II With Trip to El Alamein World War II Cemetery from Cairo, scout historical events and narrative about World War II, Over Day Trip to El Alamein visiting the Military Museum, Al Alamein battlefield, experience the amazing memorials of fallen soldiers and more via Trip to El Alamein World War II Cemetery from Cairo.
|from 2 to 3 Pax||180$|
|From 4 To 7 pax||150$|
|small Group from 8 to 13 pax||120$|
|Medium Group from 14 to 19 pax||120$|
|Big Group from 20 to 45 pax||80$|
|Child from 0 To 5.99 Years||Free|
|Child from 6 To 11.99 Years||65$|
- • Alamein Military Museum
- • cemeteries For British Memorial, the German Memorial, and the Ital-ian Memorial
United Guides Travel Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo. Drive for about three Hours to arrive Alamein, tee off to al Alamein battlefield, hear the narrative about how Montgomery’s Allied forces beat back Rom-mel, scout the Military Museum, which exhibits dazzling collection of flights, old weapons used at the world war II.
The museum was opened during the presidency of Gamal Nasser in 1956 to commemorate The Battle of Al-Alamein. Alamein is home to war memo-rials, the British Memorial, the German Memorial, and the Italian Memorial, as well as cemeteries. Pay your respects to the British and Commonwealth soldiers, enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant, then return back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up Service From Your Hotel & Back .
- Transfer By air Conditioned Vecihels .
- Qualified Egyptologist Guide .
- Main Entrance Fees for the Sites .
- Lunch Meal At Local Restaurant (Drinks Are Not Included)
- Bottel of water
- All Taxes &Services Charge .
- Extra Tickets for mentioned sites