The private two-day trip to Luxor from Hurghada.
- See gods in the light.
- Enjoy the pleasant atmosphere on tour.
- Experience the sunset at Luxor Temple.
- Visit the famous temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Explore the Valley of the Kings with its tombs.
- Get to know the history of Egypt.
- Enjoy the trip on the Nile valley, see the fields and the houses of the farmers.
- Admire the Karnak temple.
- Enjoy Lunch at the Al Marsam Historic Restaurant in Thebes West.
- Marvel at the colossi of Memnon.
Individual 2 day trip to Luxor from Hurghada
On the first day, you visit the Karnak temple complex with the large columned hall, the obelisks of various kings, the Holy Lake, and much more. Afterward, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant characterized by its excellent service, cleanliness, and delicious specialties. After lunch, drive to your hotel. We have reserved a 4-star hotel for you to relax during your stay in Luxor. In the afternoon, visit the Luxor Temple, from where you can enjoy the sunset. In the further course, you have the opportunity to watch the sound and light show in the Karnak temple for an extra charge. When you return to the hotel, you can end the evening with dinner in the hotel restaurant.
Visit of the Karnak Temple and the Luxor Temple (Thebes-East).
Visit of 3 burial chambers in the Valley of the Kings (Thebes-West).
Colossi of Memnon (Thebes-West).
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Thebes-West).
All transfers are in an air-conditioned vehicle.
All entrance fees for the mentioned in the course actions.
Half-board accommodation at the hotel in Luxor.
All services and local taxes.
Any additions that are not mentioned in the program
Meals – included:
Soft drinks on the bus.
Lunch in the restaurant on both days.
There are no reviews yet.