Small group: Day trip from Hurghada to Luxor by Minivan
Enjoy a small group trip to Luxor from Hurghada, experiencing the most famous monuments city worldwide. The trip includes visits to the Valley of the Kings, Karnak temple, Hatshepsut Temple, and more.
Excursion from Hurghada to Luxor in small group Max, 4 Pax
- Enjoy the Trip in the Nile valley, see the fields and the houses of the farmers.
- Admire the Hypostyle Hall & Obelisk from Amoun-Re Temple in Karnak.
- Get to know the history of Egypt.
- Explore the Valley of the Kings with its tombs.
- Visit the famous temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Marvel at the impressive colossi of Memno
Tips for Luxor excursion from Hurghada:
- Order a wake-up call at the reception or set the alarm clock yourself.
- Order your breakfast package at the reception one day before the start of the trip.
- Take your camera and video camera with you.
- Sturdy shoes
- Headgear (cap)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
Info: Please let us know your room number by SMS. This helps us to plan your trip and is therefore very important to us.
Transfer costs: No Transfer Fees
We accept the following currencies in cash: Euro, Dollars
and Egyptian Pounds.
Day Trip to the Valley of the Kings in Luxor from Hurghada
We will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and drive to Luxor by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to visit one of the largest worship places ever built, i.e., the Karnak Temple; its old name is ” Ipet-isut,” which means ” the most sacred place.” Discover the giant “Hypostyle Hall,” which is incredible pillars and the mystery behind their building.
We will serve you lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor. You will be visiting the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III Colossi of Memnon. Then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs were discovered; those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs; you will visit 3 tombs. Later on, you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, the temple dedicated to the most powerful and the only woman who ruled Egypt among the Pharaonic Kings. Then you will have the chance to enjoy some free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the original papyrus institutes and perfume palaces, and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Small-Group Tour to Luxor from Hurghada
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Visit the Karnak Temple in East Thebes
- Visit 3 burial chambers in the Valley of the Kings in Thebes West.
- Colossi of Memnon in West Thebes
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Thebes West
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees for the activities mentioned in the Program
- All services and local taxes
- Meals – included in the price:
- Soft drinks on the bus
- lunch in the restaurant
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activities.