Amuse your Soul with ravishing sights via Coptic Cairo and Islamic Tours, visit Cairo Citadel, be a witness for Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque at Citadel then scout (Misr Al-Qadima) which contains three religions Islamic, Christianity and Judaism and more with Coptic Cairo and Islamic Tours
- Visit the Cairo Citadel on the Moqattam Hills for grand views over the city
- Stop off at the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue
- meander among Khan El-Khalili streets
United guides Travel Guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby. Meet your guide and start your Day Tour Citadel of Salah El-Din, which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders.
The next spot will be Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima), where the Holy Family visited and stayed. Visit the Hanging Church, which also referred to as the Suspended Church or Al-Moallaqa. Then, the brilliant Abu Sirga Church and the Synagogue Jewish or Samaritan House of worship.
Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant.
No visit to Cairo is Complete without a stop at the Khan El-Khalili bazaar to get some souvenirs before to head back to the Hotel.
- Pick up Service From Your Hotel& Back
- Transfer By air Conditioned Vehicles.
- Qualified Egyptologist Guide.
- Main Entrance Fees for the Sites.
- Lunch Meal At Local Restaurant (Drinks Are Not Included)
- Bottle of water
- All Taxes &Services Charge .
- Extra Tickets for mentioned sites
There are no reviews yet.